After a couple of weeks, Kisha claimed that she had talked to Jeremy and things had worked out where he was going to leave her alone.
He let me know that a good friend of her's brother has just lost his battle with cancer. There was a celebration of life at a bar up the street from her apartment and she hoped I could come down there cause she said she really could use a friend. I agreed. BAD IDEA!!!!
So i went down to sedalia and met kisha at her house and we walked over to coach's and there we saw a bunch of people who knew her friend. She introduced me and then low and behold Jeremy walks in. He walks over to kisha and offers her a hug......mind you after the last time i saw him i was a little weary of him. she hugged him back and invited him over to her place afterwards to hang out....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is decided that we are going to go out to the lake and have a bonfire and drink some. Jeremy offered to drive and against my better judgement, we get in his car. I wanted to take my own car so that if it ends up being uncomfortable then I could leave.
While driving, Jeremy is constantly making fun of Kisha and I for wearing our seatbelts.(This will come to bite him in the ass later in this part). He pulls the truck over and looks at us and tells us to get ready to get the shit scared out of us. With that statement he pulls the truck into a field and begins to go "Mudding." The only problem with that is there was NO MUD!!!!!!
After several minutes of Kisha and I shouting at him to stop and slow down, the truck finally gives up and flips onto the driver's side. So while I'm hanging in the air, Jeremy is complaining about his arm hurting. We roll down my window and Jeremy climbs over all of us to get out of the car and by looking at his arm I can tell that it's broken. He calls the cops and Kisha and I wait in the truck. She undos her seatbelt and climbs in the back. I unclick my seatbelt and just stand there and Jeremy comes back and tries to get Kisha to tell the cops that she was driving and I looked right at Jeremy and said Hell no. I told him that it was his mess and his responsibility and it will be his job to tell the truth cause if he doesn't then i will.
The cops and EMTs show up and break the back window to let us out. I am perfectly fine, no scratches or scrapes....nothing. I was lucky. Kisha was not. She had to be life flighted to MU hospital in Columbia and I told the officer that as soon as I got to my car I was driving down there and I would probably be speeding and he said ok.
I get to Columbia and it turns out all she has a concussion and a fractured wrist. I took her home and made sure she was ok before heading home.
Coming up: The First Circle of Hell
1 comment:
I wish you would make these longer!!!
Post a Comment