I completely forgot that I had this blog. It wasn't until I was talking with my ex Jessi that I decided to start a blog and low and behold.......I already had one. So I guess that since my last post was in November of 2007, it means I have about 4 years of catching up to do.
2008 was alright. That is when I was dating my ex from above and until I clear what I will say with her out of respect for her then that's all you get.
2009 brought the birth of my daughter Alayna and like the above paragraph until I clear what I will say with Jessi, that is all you know about early 2009. In May, I started dating a girl who I don't care to get her approval though I won't name her specifically. Things were great at first and then I made the decision to have my parents help me through a financial crisis I was in and she got completely upset at me and basically forced me to cut ties with my parents or she was going to leave me. She basically moved in with me causing me to get evicted which was partly my fault for not telling the housing authority that she was staying there. Then we moved to a house in my hometown. I got a title loan on my car to afford the deposit and first month's rent. She contributed nothing because at the time she didn't have a job. This is in 2010. On May 8, 2010 was our year anniversary and we were behind in rent because she didn't work and I wasn't making good tips working at Chili's. Luckily I got my income tax return for 2009 of about 600 dollars. She got hers of about 200 if that. I gave our landlords 400 dollars out of my tax return to help with the rent. She gave them nothing. e got evicted and decided to move to her hometown of Sedalia, MO.
While there, I lost my job at Chili's and gained a job at Denny's serving. We rented a terrible apartment and after 6 months got evicted there because we couldn't afford the rent.
(Side note: Because she didn't like my daughter and didn't think she was mine.....I made the stupid choice of not seeing my daughter for a year and a half.....Worst decision of my life that I am trying to make up for.)
In january of 2011 we moved to Corpus Christi, TX where we stayed in her father's one bedroom condo. Roles had gotten reversed where she was working and I wasn't. Her father decided to start verbally abusing me calling me almost every name in the book and daring me to hit him. I never did. He then put his hands on me three times and on the last time she was in the room and didn't stop him. I made the decision then to leave and come back to Missouri and try my hardest to make amends with my parents.
I got back in March of 2011 and have been working my ass off to make amends with my family, my friends, Jessi(Alayna's mother), and everyone in between because I royally screwed up and I won't deny it.
Recently I have started dating this wonderful girl that I have known for the past 5 years. She lives in Nevada and I went on vacation to see her and we hit it off. I have never had a relationship this long distance and it kills me that unless we talk on Skype I won't see her. Oh well....I will just wait for her visit in November.
I am still acting and actually haven't had a moment's rest since I returned to MO....When I got back, the day after, I was asked to be in a show. Before it ended I auditioned for "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown" andwon the part of Charlie Brown. After that was over I began work on "The Kitchen Witches" in a theatre I have never acted in before. It ends in two weeks and then I will have three weeks to prepare for my directorial debut with the Slightly Off Broadway Players of the Excelsior Springs Community Theatre with the classic murder mystery, "Dial M for Murder." After that.......who knows.
I hope to regularly update this blog and if anyone reads it, which I hope someone does, I hope they enjoy it.
Until next time this is me saying: "Let's open up a restaurant in Santa Fe"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment